Social media companies are spending millions to hire programmers “to ensure users are endlessly hooked in. Making it difficult (for them) to quit when there has been such a mass adoption. It’s important for user’s to have the ability to have perspective. And realize that the usage may not be helpful but more hurtful in the long run. According to Strohman. Therefore, in this post, we are committed to helping you Delete Facebook Account
Facebook alone has about one billion monthly active users. Including 600 million mobile users. 219 billion photo uploads and 140 billion friend connections.
Delete Facebook Account – Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg, along with fellow Harvard College students and roommates. Eduardo Saverin, Andrew McCollum, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes. It is a Social media platform that helps us to keep up with friends. It is faster and easier than ever. To share updates, photos, engage with friends and Pages and stay connected to communities important to you.
- Instant messaging
- The “like” button, stylized as a “thumbs up” icon.
- Users can “Follow” content posted by other users without needing to friend them.
- Each registered user on Facebook has a personal profile that shows their posts and content.
Just like anything which can be used for both good and bad, social media have also provided negative and positive ways for the people.
Disadvantage OF Social Media (as a whole)
Just like anything which can be used for both good and bad, social media have also provided negative and positive ways for the people. Let us see some of the negative sides of social media.
Since anyone can create a fake account and do anything without being traced. It has become quite easy for anyone to bully on the Internet. Threats, intimidation messages and rumours can be sent to the masses. And all of this creates discomfort and chaos in society.
Personal data and privacy can easily be hacked and shared on the Internet. Which can make financial losses and loss to personal life. Similarly, identity theft is another issue that can give financial losses to anyone by hacking their personal accounts.
Several personal accounts have been lost into the wrong hands. And the hacker had posted materials that have affected the individual’s personal lives. This is one of the dangerous disadvantages of social media. Hence, every user is advised to keep their personal data and accounts safe to avoid such accidents.
The addictive part of social media is very bad and can disturb personal lives as well. The teenagers are the most affected by the addiction to social media. It can also waste individual time that could have been utilized on productive tasks and activities.
4. Fraud and Scams
Several examples are available where individuals have scammed and committed fraud through social media.
7. Cheating and Relationship Issues
Most of the people have used the social media platform to propose and marry each other. However, after some time they turn to be wrong in their decision and part ways. Similarly, couples have cheated each other by showing fake feelings and incorrect information.
10. Glamorizes Drugs and Alcohol
Many people start to follow those who are wealthy or drug-addicted and share their views and videos on the web. This eventually inspires others to follow the same and thereby, get addicted to drugs and alcohol.
The warning before Deleting Facebook Account
Facebook delays the deletion of ones account for a couple of days. Immediately your request is formed. If you log in throughout the grace amount (then your account deletion is cancelled.
You can delete your Facebook account without stress. But there are many things to think about before deleting your Facebook account.
Actually, Facebook deletion is a serious decision for users. If you don’t know about Facebook deletion, then we would like to tell you.
- If you delete your account From the Facebook database. You will completely lose your access to Facebook. So, take time and think again about FB deletion.
- It will take up to ninety days for your information that’s backed up to be deleted. However, your data isn’t accessible on Facebook by you again.
How to Delete Facebook Account Permanently
1. Click the account menu down arrow. At the highest right of the Facebook page in your phone/browser.
2. Click Download a duplicate of your Facebook data. At an all-time low of your General Account Settings.
3. Choose ‘Start My Archive from Account setting.
4. Select the “permanently delete account” option,
5. Click the “Continue” button.
These processes will help you to delete your Facebook account easily.
How to Deleted Facebook Messenger Account
- Press the Facebook messenger icon for a long time (long press)
- You will see an “X” button or uninstall. Click it.
- A screen will pop up with something like “Uninstall this application will delete this application along with its data.
- There are 2 options: Uninstall and Cancel. Click Uninstall.
How to Download Files from Facebook Before Deleting Account
- Log into your Facebook account.
- Click on “settings.”
- Select “Download a copy of your Facebook data.”
- Click “Start my Archive.”
- You will get a popup that asks you if you want to download your archive. Hit “Request my download,” then “Start my archive.”
- The download will start which may take about 2-3 hours. If you have a lot of data on Facebook. Your messages should be in the archive in the messaging folder once completed.